A personal note

Well, karoling is no longer in Cameroon but she's still got a few stories to tell.

Over the next few weeks I hope to finish up all the loose threads of ideas I had floating around for blog posts, so you can expect to hear a bit more about Cameroon, despite my once again Canadian context. I'll apologize now that they'll be more out of order than ever chronologically.
Here's something that keeps striking me about life in Canada:

It’s a bizarre thing to be so very excited about, I know, but I am very happy that I can now cross my legs with impunity. No looking surreptitiously around to make sure there is no one to offend, no half crossing then catching myself and uncrossing for hours on end as I sit through an interminable event without the relief of stretching different back and butt muscles.

Comments

Popular Posts